In a meeting on Jan. 17, the Scottsdale City Council approved three resolutions, which included a 10-year contract between WestWorld and the Arizona Quarter Horse Association (AzQHA), and budgeting allocation information. The contract has an option of a 10-year extension and will help to produce the Arizona Sun Country Quarter Horse Circuit, the Arizona Fall Championship and the Parada del Sol Rodeo.
The Kentucky Horse Park Commission voted today to withdraw from consideration for hosting the ninth Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI) World Equestrian Games, to be held in 2022.
This fantastic horse ranch being offered for sale by Coalson Real Estate is ready to go! It has everything you need to get your operation running. This is a 65 Acre Horse Facility, located in Cresson / Johnson & Parker Counties, Texas: 30 minutes southwest of Fort Worth on US 377 on the west side.
The American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) has appointed Patti Carter, of Amarillo, Texas, as the Association’s senior director of judges. She will start her new role on Jan. 4.
It has been a busy past few months for the equine positron emission tomography (PET) program at the UC Davis veterinary hospital. The newly-acquired PET scanner was delivered as planned in early August, enabling UC Davis to become the first equine hospital to offer PET scans.
More Articles ...
- 2018 FEI WEG Host Venue Determined
- A Western Attitude: Iconic Images From Western Horseman
- Metallic Cat Reaches $10 Million Milestone
- Dual Peppy Sold to Jim Babcock
- Matt Koch named 2016 Friend of UK Ag Equine Programs
- National Equine Veterinarian Week Kicks Off Sept. 18
- Getting the Word Out
- Reproduction Veterinarian Harassed Following Horse Sale
- American Horse Council to Update National Economic Impact Study
- 2018 Bromont WEG In Jeopardy
- Families Can Connect with Horses on Upcoming National Meet-A-Horse Day
- National Cowgirl Hall of Fame Announces 2016 Inductees
- Hickey Receives 2016 Rolapp Award
- USDA Offers Disaster Assistance to Texas Farmers and Ranchers Impacted by Severe Weather
- Equine Disease Communication Center Launches Outbreak Alert E-mail Service
- Finding Success in Any Arena
- Oklahoma Eyes Horse Sales Tax
- AZQHA Hires Doug Huls as CEO
- Barn Fire Close Call for NCHA World Champion
- Join Pam Minick at the QHN Charity Golf Tournament
- Four Facilities Apply to Host the 2017 NRCHA Snaffle Bit Futurity
- QHN Live on Facebook
- Dowers Wins Road to the Horse
- Comprehensive information about vaccines meeting USEF regulations
- Al Dunning and Expensive Hobby Inducted into AzQHA Hall of Fame
- Third Annual Quarter Horse News Charity Golf Tournament
- Stan Kroenke Approved as New Owner of W.T. Waggoner Ranch
- USEF Equine Vaccination Rule
- USDA Revises Export Regulations
- Richard Winters Headlines RFD-TV’s new January lineup
- Legendary Stallion Playgun Laid to Rest
- Fire Destroys Classic Ropes Production Facility
- U.S. Marshals Selling Rita Crundwell Trophy Collection
- NRCHA Snaffle Bit Futurity Returns to Reno
- Bonds Purchase the Late Smart Chic Olena
- A Place In The Country
- Craig Cameron Returns To Road To The Horse 2016 As Horseman’s Host
- Dual Peppy & Others Moved To Rescue
- Richard Winters To Compete In Road To The Horse
- Study Reveals Equine Influenza On The Rise