American Quarter Horse Youth Association (AQHYA) regional directors and five national officers for the 2017-18 term were elected July 13 at the Bank of America Youth Excellence Seminar in Amarillo, Texas.
In honor of National Meet a Horse Day, the American Horse Council (AHC) is partnering with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, National Park Service Park Police, the Washington International Horse Show, and the famous Caisson Platoon to introduce people to the world of horses on Friday, July 21 during the USDA’s Farmers Market.
This fantastic horse ranch being offered for sale by Coalson Real Estate is ready to go! It has everything you need to get your operation running. This is a 65 Acre Horse Facility, located in Cresson / Johnson & Parker Counties, Texas: 30 minutes southwest of Fort Worth on US 377 on the west side.
The American and International Associations of Professional Farriers (AAPF/IAPF) are pleased to announce the "2018 Frank Gravlee Scholarship." The goal of this scholarship is to encourage veterinary students, and recent veterinary college graduates (within two years of graduation), to pursue their continuing education by attending the 2018 International Hoof-Care Summit. The dates for the 2018 Summit are Jan. 23-26.
Rural Media Group (RMG) announced today that its FamilyNet cable television network will be rebranded “The Cowboy Channel” effective July 1. Programming will shift from airing the nostalgic and popular comedy sitcoms of the '70s and '80s to being anchored by Western sports and everything that encompasses the popular Western lifestyle.
More Articles ...
- The Right Horse Initiative & Zoetis Announce Educational Partnership
- Time to Ride Reaches Major Milestone
- Jill Montgomery Receives 2017 Van Ness Award
- Senator Mike Enzi Receives AHC's Rolapp Award
- RFD-TV Launches New Education Initiative
- Dr. Blodgett Honored as Golden Spur Award Recipient
- Tex Ann Kraft Named Senior Director of Business Development
- IEA Western National Finals Are Around the Corner
- IEA Creates Zone for the Western Discipline
- Second Chance for Einey’s Breeder
- Progress Made in Foal Shooting Case
- Einsteins Revolution Colt Shot in Pampa, Texas
- AQHA Announces Show Locations
- Western Horseman and CAA Sponsor Third Annual Youth Art Contest
- Kansas Wildfires Affect Gardiner Angus Ranch
- WestWorld Partners with AzQHA
- Kentucky Horse Park Withdraws Bid for 2022 World Equestrian Games
- Patti Carter Named AQHA Senior Director of Judges
- Equine PET Scanner Showing Success
- 2018 FEI WEG Host Venue Determined
- A Western Attitude: Iconic Images From Western Horseman
- Metallic Cat Reaches $10 Million Milestone
- Dual Peppy Sold to Jim Babcock
- Matt Koch named 2016 Friend of UK Ag Equine Programs
- National Equine Veterinarian Week Kicks Off Sept. 18
- Getting the Word Out
- Reproduction Veterinarian Harassed Following Horse Sale
- American Horse Council to Update National Economic Impact Study
- 2018 Bromont WEG In Jeopardy
- Families Can Connect with Horses on Upcoming National Meet-A-Horse Day
- National Cowgirl Hall of Fame Announces 2016 Inductees
- Hickey Receives 2016 Rolapp Award
- USDA Offers Disaster Assistance to Texas Farmers and Ranchers Impacted by Severe Weather
- Equine Disease Communication Center Launches Outbreak Alert E-mail Service
- Finding Success in Any Arena
- Oklahoma Eyes Horse Sales Tax
- AZQHA Hires Doug Huls as CEO
- Barn Fire Close Call for NCHA World Champion
- Join Pam Minick at the QHN Charity Golf Tournament
- Four Facilities Apply to Host the 2017 NRCHA Snaffle Bit Futurity