The uploaded image must be high resolution (300dpi, 1MB minimum) for possible use in the magazine. By submitting a photo, you give QHN permission to republish it with credit.
If you're not a current subscriber, choose 'NO' and we'll send you an email with a special introductory subscription rate.
QHN Flash emails include news and features on your favorite barrel racers, tips and advice from the pros, breeding and statistical pieces, and educational videos from the world’s most respected trainers. (~1/week)
These include special equine-related offers & promotions from QHN partners and sponsors. (~1/week)
The Official Rules
- ELIGIBILITY. The 2018 QHN Foal Photo program (the “Program”) is offered by MCC Magazines, LLC (“Sponsor”). The Program is open only to those who are at least 18 years old as of the Program start date of 4/1/2018. This Program is not open to residents of a state where state law prohibits such programs. By entering this Program, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. No purchase is necessary, and purchasing any product will not improve your chances of foal photo publication. Program void in states where program is not valid or allowed.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. The promotional period for the Program begins on 4/1/2018 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time, and ends on 5/18/2018 at 4:59 p.m. Central Standard Time (“Promotional Period”).
- ENTRY. There is no cost, nor purchase required to enter the Program, which must be entered via the internet at www.quarterhorsenews.com, accessible directly and via other sites, email at [email protected] or through mail at 2112 Montgomery St., Fort Worth, TX 76107. To enter by internet, you must already have access to the internet, as it is not required that you obtain internet access solely to participate in this Program. The computer used to enter the Program must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology (now known or hereafter devised or discovered), which may be used by Sponsor for the purposes of entry tracking. Complete the entry form by completing all requested fields and follow the instructions at the website. False or fictitious information is not allowed and may void the entry. All entries must be made manually. Entries submitted through the use of scripts, programs or other electro-mechanical processes (other than manual entry) are prohibited. No responsibility is assumed for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/website/usenet. By entering the Program, each entrant grants the Sponsor a royalty free, non-exclusive, non-revocable, perpetual and worldwide license to use and publish their photo(s) (in print or electronically formats) in places chosen by Sponsor. By entering the Program, each entrant agrees to execute a waiver or license agreement (a “Photo Release”) in accordance with the above terms, although such Photo Release shall not be necessary to make such permissions enforceable.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. The Program is void where prohibited. Each entrant represents that it is sole owner of each and all of its submissions and has the right to grant the Photo Release. Each entrant further agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from and against any and all liabilities related to such representations.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Program or downloading materials from or use of the website. If, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Program.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS LICENSEES, AND OR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING, LEGAL OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE www.quarterhorsenews.com OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- DISPUTES. As a condition of participating in this Program, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Richmond County, Georgia, having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Georgia without regard for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Entrants agree to allow their photos to be used in promotional materials.
- COPPA POLICY. In accordance with the Children’s Online Protection Policy, we cannot accept registration from anyone under the age of 18. COPPA provides protection for children while online and prohibits websites from accepting any identifiable data or information from anyone thirteen and under.