Your horse’s turnout says a lot about you and your commitment to putting your best foot forward in the show pen. His hair coat tells a large part of that story, so a smooth, sleek, shiny coat is a must when the stakes are high. Classic Equine has you—and your horse—covered with its revolutionary Slinky. That’s right: The one that sold out so quickly last year, you might not have even known it was an option.
Developed by Experts, for Experts
Classic Equine has long been known for its crew’s wealth of knowledge when developing products. It ensures that all the Classic Equine products perform up to par—and beyond—and are as user-and horse-friendly as possible.The Classic Equine Slinky is no different. The team consulted on every part of its development, from the unique four-way-stretch fabric to the features that make it fit and function as you expect, so you know it’ll work hard and wear well.
Why You’ll Love It
This sleek, black, one-piece, zippered spandex sheet works hard to keep your horse’s hair coat clean, flat and shiny under any circumstances, including when layered under winter blankets that might otherwise leave rub spots on your horse’s shoulders and neck. What makes it standout from other similar models?
- The four-way stretch fabric has incredible rebound, meaning the Slinky moves with your horse.
- A fully covered zipper eliminates any sharp points, as well as provides a perfect fit and easy on/off—no wrestling your horse into this undergarment.
- The belly strap keeps the sheet in place with hook-and-loop fasteners.
- A split tail flap allows your horse’s tail to move freely.
- The soft polar fleece at the muzzle and neckline adds a bit of luxury to keep your horse feeling pampered like the superstar he is, while also preventing rubbing.
- Just enough room at the neck allows a comfortable, rub-free fit and freedom of movement, whether it’s unloading from the trailer or taking a run in the pasture.
But don’t take our word for it. Try the Classic Equine Slinky yourself this championship season. Find this and other trusted Classic Equine products at your favorite authorized retailer. For more information and to locate a dealer nearest you, visit www.ClassicEquine.com. Remember to follow Classic Equine on Facebook, and Instagram.