This year’s All American Quarter Horse Congress will offer nearly two dozen new classes — including new divisions of its reining futurity and stakes — this fall in Ohio.
Officials announced the date for the 54th edition of the show will be Sept. 29-Oct. 25 at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus. Entry deadline is Aug. 20.
There is a whole roster of new classes offered for the 2020 Quarter Horse Congress, including Level 1 divisions of the Congress Reining Futurity/Non-Pro Stakes. Other new classes include:
- Open Ranch Rail Stakes Presented by Headley Quarter Horses
- Non-Pro Ranch Rail Stakes Presented by Headley Quarter Horses
- Amateur Select Ranch Riding Presented by John Deere
- Level 1 Amateur Select Ranch Riding
- Youth Ranch Riding 13 & Under
- Youth Ranch Riding 14 – 18
- Level 1 Junior Ranch Riding
- Level 1 Senior Ranch Riding
- NRHA Futurity Level 1 Open
- NRHA Futurity Level 1 Non-Pro Stakes
- Congress Open Steer Wrestling – IPRA
- Congress Open Team Roping Classic IPRA Presented by Cinch
- Ladies Breakaway Roping IPRA Presented by Cinch
- Working Hunter Under Saddle
- Level 1 Junior Western Riding
- Level 1 Senior Western Riding
- 3-Year-Old & Over $2,500 Novice Horse Open Trail Stakes Presented by The Janis Family
- Pee-Wee Barrel Racing 8 & Under
- Weanlings – All Divisions
- Super Sires classes added to the following (visit supersires.org for entry information):
- 3-Year-Old Non-Pro Western Pleasure Futurity NSBA
- 3-Year-Old Non-Pro Western Pleasure Futurity – Limited NSBA
Visit quarterhorsecongress.com for a full schedule.
For more news and information from the Western performance horse industry, subscribe to Quarter Horse News.