The American Quarter Horse Association Member Services Team will handle AQHA paperwork on site select equine events this winter.
The services offered include:
- Purchase or renew a membership and get a FREE gift.
- Transfer a horse, no matter how many owners, for only $20 per horse.*
- Receive your registration certificates with expedited service, if all registration requirements are met.
- Receive a free copy of the new 2020 AQHA Rulebook – available while supplies last.
You can find friendly AQHA Member Experience representatives at these locations:
- February 11-16: Dixie Nationals in Jackson, Mississippi
- February 19 – 21: at Asociación Mexicana de Criadores y Caballistas de Caballos Cuarto de Milla A.C. at the Hipodromo de las Americas
- February 21-23: Billings Livestock Horse Sale in Billings, Montana
- February 28 – March 1: Arizona Sun Country Circuit in Scottsdale, Arizona
Our team would love to speak with you at each event, so be sure to stop by to get your AQHA-related questions answered or just to say hi!
For more information on upcoming events, visit www.aqha.com/member-services-on-location.
To stay up to date on Western performance industry news, subscribe to Quarter Horse News.