The late stallion Jacs Electric Spark continues to have offspring that excel in the show pen. After his offsprings’ success during the 2016 All American Quarter Horse Congress, Jacs Electric Spark has become the newest National Reining Horse Association (NRHA) Three Million Dollar Sire. Collectively, his offspring won an estimated $5,720 during the 50th Anniversary event. This achievement unofficially made him the 13th stallion to reach this remarkable milestone.
Passing on the Million Dollar Sire legacy, Jacs Electric Spark is by NRHA Four Million Dollar Sire and Hall of Famer Shining Spark and out of Miss Hello Hollywood (by NRHA’s first Million Dollar Sire and NRHA Hall of Fame inductee Hollywood Jac 86). The 1998 stallion was bred by Sally Brown, NRHA’s first Dale Wilkinson Lifetime Achievement Award recipient, and earned over $85,900 in NRHA earnings throughout his show career.
His career highlights with rider and owner Troy Heikes include finalist placings in the 2001 NRHA Futurity Open, 2002 National Reining Breeders Classic (NRBC) Open, 2002 NRHA Derby Open, 2003 NRBC Open, 2003 NRHA Derby Open, 2004 NRBC Open and 2004 NRHA Derby Open. After he earned his NRHA Million Dollar Sire status in 2012, Jacs Electric Spark’s offspring continued to carry on his great legacy with their prodigious success in the show pen.
With a long list of accolades, this Three Million Dollar sire’s top-earning offspring include:
- Electric Code (out of Hot Coded Candy x The Hot Express, NRHA LTE: $204,317)
- REF Black Mamba (out of Metermaid To Order x Doc O’Lena, NRHA LTE: $121,754)
- Holier Then Thou (out of Slylena x Smart Little Lena, NRHA LTE: $111,027)
- Electric Cha Ching (out of Kipper Lady Nic x Boomernic, NRHA LTE: $104, 596)
- Steppin On Sparks (out of Mahoganys First Step x Wimpys Little Step, NRHA LTE: $102,207)
With much tribute, the NRHA congratulates Jacs Electric Spark for becoming its newest NRHA Three Million Dollar Sire.