Wimpys Little Step is the National Reining Horse Association’s (NRHA) newest Seven Million Dollar Sire. He is only the second stallion in history to earn the prestigious title, joining Topsail Whiz.Eight months after achieving the $6 million mark,
Wimpys Little Step is a 2011 NRHA Hall of Fame Inductee. He is by Two Million Dollar Sire and Hall of Fame Inductee Nu Chex To Cash and out of Leolita Step, by Forty Seven. Wimpys Little Step is owned by Xtra Quarter Horses LLC in Purcell, Oklahoma, where he currently stands.
With limited showing in 2002 and ridden by NRHA’s only Five Million Dollar Rider Shawn Flarida, Wimpys Little Step has an impressive show record with NRHA Lifetime Earnings of more than $185,000. His top earning progeny include:
- Wimpys Little Chic (Wimpys Little Step x Collena Chic Olena by Smart Chic Olena): $514,700 NRHA LTE, bred by Double Run Farm, owned by NRHA Two Million Dollar Owner Arcese Quarter Horses USA
- RC Fancy Step (Wimpys Little Step x Sonita Wilson by Doc Wilson): $362,600 NRHA LTE, bred by Bernie Paetzel, owned by Molly Morgenstern
- Wimpyneedsacocktail (Wimpys Little Step x Seven S Mimosa by Hollywood Dun It): $280,300 NRHA LTE, owned by Xtra Quarter Horses LLC
- Wimpys Little Buddy (Wimpys Little Step x All Thats Dun by Hollywood Dun It): $262,200 NRHA LTE, owned by Kim and Martin Muehlstaetter
- CRF Centenario Wimpy (Wimpys Little Step x Miss Hollywood Whiz by Topsail Whiz): $168,700 NRHA LTE, bred by 4 R Performance Horses, owned by Slide Or Die LLC