It’s a first for the European reining world, made possible thanks to the generosity of those who are always ready to help promote reining. The 2013 NRHA Futurity Online Stallion Auction is opening its doors to the rest of the world, and mare owners can start making bids for breedings to history-making sires on www.nrhaeuropeanfuturity.com. To bid, simply click on the 2013 NRHA Futurity Online Stallion Auction link.
On April 20, during the opening ceremonies prior to the NRHA European Futurity Open finals in Kreuth, Germany, all the sires, stallion owners and the high-bidders will be announced. The money raised from the auction will go straight into the pot of NRHA European Futurity and European Derby. If you do not have a chance to sit in the stands in Kreuth, you will be able to follow the presentation online via a live video stream!
How to bid: After logging onto the auction website, registering and following a few simple steps, you will be set and ready to go.
The Stallions: We are proud to present the sires and sincerely thank the stallion owners that generously donated a breeding.
- Colonels Smoking Gun [Gunner], owned by McQuay Stables (Tim & Colleen McQuay)
- Cromed Out Mercedes, owned by Bob Loomis (Bob and Pam Loomis Reining Horses)
- Great Sun Burst, owned by Manuel Bonzano (23 Quarter Horses)
- Gunnatrashya, owned by Arcese Quarter Horses USA
- Lil Joe Cash, owned by Russell Giles
- Master Snapper, owned by Impresa Agricola Cuoghi
- One Gun, owned by One Gun Syndicate (Alice and Paolo Orlandini)
- Rooster Nic, owned by Eleonora Malerba
- Spark N Whiz, owned by Luga Quarter Horses
- Star Spangled Whiz, owned by Bevilacqua Quarter Horses
- Wimpys Little Step, owned by Xtra Quarter Horses
For futher information regarding the upcoming NRHA European Futurity & NRHA Show, as well as the exciting NRHA European Futurity Stallion Auction, please visit www.nrhaeuropeanfuturity.com.